Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well hello there Red, meet Kaze

Some of you might watch this and think, "Oh, how funny!" Others thoughts will be, "Gross!" Mine are both! I just had to post it though, because all though-gross, it is after all... funny!

* by the way, she is the one who crawled over to him.

On a side note: *My darling sister Mandi has written two books that I have had the pleasure of reading. She is very talented and extremely creative. I want her to know how proud I am of her, and to thank her for entertaining me so completely. They are AWESOME BOOKS!!

3 comments:

Mandi E said...

That is hysterical! I'm still grinning about it. I love Kaze's little coughing noise while he's licking her. That's classic.

Barney Family said...

Hey Mary it was good to hear from you! It is so fun to check up on people from high school and see what they are doing and where they are. We can have a virtual class reunion when we want. Your family is also adorable.


Kellie

Ethington Family said...

Thanks Mandi and Kellie!

You think the video was funny, you should have seen it in real life.

Kellie, Your family is so cute too. I love being able to see how everyone is doing. It is so fun.