Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged By Michele

My adorable sister-in-law Michele tagged me with this fun version of this awesome game. Rules are: all answers must start with the first letter of your last name.

What is your last name? Ethington
4 Letter Word: earn
MakeVehicle: Eclipse
Boy Name: Ethan Earl Ethington
Girl Name: Easter Ellen Ethington
Pet Name: Ed
Occupation: Eye doctor
Something You Wear: Ear muffs
Celebrity: Elton John
Food: Elephant Ear
Found in Bathroom: electric razor
Reason for Being Late: elderly driving slow
Cartoon Character: Elmer Fudd
Something You Shout: "Either change your attitude or go to your room!" (can you tell I have children?)
Animal: Eland (African Antelope)
Body Part: Ear lobe
Word to Describe You: Easy (Brett helped with this one) I would have went with, elegant
Something You Like To Do: Eat
Place You'd Like To Be: Eden, like as in Garden of Eden

ok Michele, E is a lot harder then M. I cheated because Brett helped with a few of the last ones.
Racheal Gibson, I tag you.

1 comment:

Paco Belle said...

Adorable Mary -
You did great! I didn't think to be creative with names but you did and I liked that! You did better than me by far! Thanks for playing - Have a great day! Love you -
Michele