Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Friday, November 21, 2008


Just dropping the kids off at school, I began running my errands with Jeb and Kaze. After being quiet for most the trip, Jeb says, "I going to be way bigger than Janey and Seth, and they be like me."
"What do you mean they'll be like you?" I asked
"They be short, and I be way tall." He clarified.
"So you think you're going to be bigger, huh?" I asked
"Yea! I be way big." He answered.
"Is that cool?" I asked
"That be way cool!" He said

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love your kid quotes!

Mandi said...

He's hoping to be like his Uncle Mark, of course.

I wanted to thank you for the recipe. For the first time, I actually made a steak that mark liked. He said it was possibly the best steak he's had in NZ. So, that's very positive, especially since I made it. So, THANK YOU.

I sure love you. I hope you're feeling better.

seesuerun said...

Yippeee! I got on your blog! I tried before when it was private. It is fun to see your family. Such cute kids!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Hey, I am going private in the next week. I would love for you to be able to continue to visit our blog. Will email me your email address so I can send you an invite?
bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com