Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things that make me smile:)

Things that make me smile:

This video

Jeb, when he says in his prayer, "Thank for the games that we say, 'wow, that was so fun!'"

Janey and her big, grown-up conversations (when she tells me about school).

Seth and the way he describes his life in school.

Kaze when she gives her dirty looks.

Brett, when I see him.

I am very thankful for my family and friends. I feel very blessed in ways I could never put into words. Thank you everyone for adding greatness to my life.

2 comments:

1boy4girls said...

In my case, you give a lot more joy and happiness than you receive. Thanks for all you do to serve others. You are an amazing friend!

Oh and thanks for the steak recipe. I'm gonna try that when I get home!

Ethington Family said...

You are too sweet! Thank you!