So I am leaving for Utah today and am pretty darn excited. It has been two years since I've seen my sister Mandi, and well it will be good to see all my family. Kaze is coming with me and Brett is watching the rest.
Brett also bought me an early Christmas present, which I am so grateful for. I am now a proud owning of my very own camera, thank you very much. What does this me? Well not only will you hear about my wonderful Utah trip, you'll see it.
I know most of you could care less, but it will add a lot to my journal. I don't do much scrap booking any more, so this is it. Anyway, I have some things to accomplish before leaving this afternoon, starting with Kaze- she smells something terrible!
Just want to end by telling my kids (the three that are staying) I will miss you so much. I love you with all my heart, and make sure you're not too easy on your Dad. I want him to know what it's really like to be a stay at home mom.
Brett, I love you! You are the best! Thanks for everything, Babe. I'll miss you. Also thank you to my parents who is going to house me and to you all, because you always make my visits so special and me feel so welcome, and to the Hughes who made my visit possible!
3 comments:
We'll miss your blogging Mary...
what a good gift ....maybe you can have Brett teach Mike how to buy presents....One year I got a hair dryer...why I don't know I don't even use one...BUT when I do it has a cord that rolls up all by its self....then there was the year I got binoculars....they weren't for me....
any who....did you know that you can now make your blog into a book????
Mary I am excited you are in Utah!! Wish I got that excited to be here in Utah! No really, I do get excited to see my family when we travel up north. I am very excited about your camera though. I expect a lot of pictures now!! Hope you have a great trip can't wait to hear how it went. Take care..
Hey, I am in Utah now too. We came for the week. Have fun! That is a long time to be away from home. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment