Jeb's big birthday party! He was so excited he was bouncing in place as well as off walls.
Thank you to everyone who called and wished him Happy Birthday, you have no idea how much that meant to him. He was smiling so big, he was shaking.

These two pictures are right before and while we are singing to him.

I'm sure as he was blowing these out he was wishing for even more hero costumes to wear

When Janey lifted off the Spider man, a lot of brownish cake came up with it, which was on his backside. You can guess what it looked like.

Thanks, Uncle Theron for coming and the nice gift. Jeb loves the work gloves, but funny, hasn't been able to wear them much since Seth has them plastered to his own hands. Seth loves that kind of thing (and not because of the "work" part).

I don't think anyone enjoyed eating the cake as much as Kaze. She is just gearing up for her 1st birthday.
Jeb got some fun toys and great gifts. Thanks to everyone who made his day so special. He is at the perfect stage where he is pretty easy to please and totally "gets" the idea of birthdays.
2 comments:
Hey that's a great looking cake. And I agree with Brett, you can do anything. It looks like you guys had a great time. We sure love you! can't wait to see you!
I love the cake. You did a great job. Those are some cute pictures!
Post a Comment