Well I was tagged a while ago to list 6 of my Quirks. I say 6 of them because there are many more than that. After thinking about them, I was kind of embarrassed to list them and admit them. I'm pretty sure they have a name for my list. However, I was tagged twice by great friends, so here it goes.
1) I cannot stand to be in a room where the drawers or cupboards are open. If I happen to pass a room and glimpse an open drawer or clothes are coming out of a closed cupboard, I have to fix it. Even when I'm going to be late, but I do try to resist.
2) I am constantly looking for things to throw away. I love to organize just so I can rid our house of unused items. I sometimes get a little anxious and throw things away that shouldn't be (a frustration to Brett).
3) I am always scanning the caller I.D. to see if there are names that I can erase. Brett doesn't really like that I do this either, since he sometimes needs the numbers off of there. I have gotten better and now only erase the sale calls or my calls where I have the numbers memorized.
4) Can't sleep in an unmade bed.
5) When I am using the weights at the gym and I noticed they are out of order, I have to fix them. Actually, I kind of enjoy putting them back in their place.
This is sounding worse and worse-
6) I have to fluff the toss pillows if they have been flattened. In fact, I have thought of getting rid of them, because my kids can't leave them alone, so either can I.
Well, now you can see why I wasn't real excited about making this public. It is slightly OCD. However, I function rather well.... don't you think?
Ok, and I tag mandi because she was teasing me about my quirks, and saying she couldn't think of any of her own.
anyone else like Stephanie, Becki, or Heather, feel free to join the agony.
No comments:
Post a Comment