Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!

So Brett had a birthday and is now 34!! Wow, he's getting up there. We went out to dinner and Janey asked, "so Dad, how old are you?" He answered and she replied, "Gosh, you're old."

I just want to take a minute (and a post) to let Brett know how great he is. Well...he's great! He is my best friend and incredibly funny. He supports me in everything and is a blast to be around, even if we aren't really "doing" anything. I love that he is adventurous. He loves hunting, camping, hiking, fishing. All the things that make him such a rough and tough man! He is such a good... no, wonderful Dad! He loves spending time with our kids and it shows. He has a close relationship with each of them. He is a HARD worker and takes pride in whatever he does. I love this exceptional man! Happy Birthday Brett!

Oh how nice it would have been to have a picture or several to go along with this post. In fact, you might be thinking that my blog, in general, has been missing something of late... perhaps pictures. Well that would be due to the fact that at present I have no camera. I would love to be sharing such joyous events with my loved one, but what can I do..... Maybe my wonderful husband could surprise me with such a gift.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Lot of birthdays around this time! Happy 34th Brett!

Keri Cranmer said...

Your blog looks great, I love reading about all you guys do even without picture! Sorry I have been so bad at updating, just got a bit out of the groove. I hope I don't fall that far behind again. If I do....you know you can give me what for. Hope Brett had a great birthady, how could he not, he has you as a wife. I think you're so great!!