Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Utah trip

Rachael and me.
This was one of my mom's other tries. I posted it because it was so funny at the time. Rach and I were laughing so hard because my mom kept moving the camera before the flash would go off and we couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell her what she was doing wrong.

Mandi and her baby, my mom and me and my baby
Kaze was sick and slept the entire visit. She averaged 10 hour naps per day. It was hard to visit people or leave the house with her sleeping all the time. Mandi, my mom and even my dad stayed with her while she slept so I could get out and do things- thank you!
I also took this so you could compare to other pictures and see how much weight she lost. It makes me sad. It also makes her look older.
This is me with Cathy. Everyone asks if we are twins. I had two people ask this trip. I consider it a huge compliment. There is 9 years age difference, so hopefully that means Cath looks my age and I don't look 40.
Not that anything is wrong with 40~

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh my word, I am laughing so hard just looking at them. I am going to borrow them for my blog... our best features. Ha! Actually you look stunning in every photo. Sweet!!!