Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Honesty= $12.99, Clean toilet= priceless

Who says you can't put a price on honesty, today it cost me $12.99. Today was a fun shopping day, I had to buy Kaze some new clothes. If you can believe it, my darling 10 month old is now wearing 18-24 month sizes in clothing. As soon as I walked in to Target I veered to the women's department just to check things out. And while there, I had a moment of weakness. I placed a white shirt that cost $12.99 in my cart. It was nothing fancy, but I told myself, "I'm always in a need of a white shirt." I quickly moved on to the baby section before I could spot anything else I might need.
There was some of the cutest clothes for Kaze, and though this is not meant to be an advertisement for Target, there really were. I picked out a few darling outfits, a jacket and a jogging outfit. Realizing I would rather put the $12.99 towards Kaze's attire than my own I proceeded to return my shirt. That was before I dislodging it from under where Jeb was sitting. It had big dirty feet prints all over it, so not only did I now have to buy it, I had to wash it first. You could say I was a little bummed. I was tempted there, just for a second, to hide it among the others. But, my conscience wouldn't allow me to (I am semi-happy to say). I bought the darn shirt. Now all I can hope for is that the dirt comes out and it gives the allusion of taking off 5 pounds when worn...one can hope.

On a happier note (not that buying Kaze darling new clothes that she will look so cute in, isn't happy). Today while I was getting lunches made, I heard Jeb yell clear from the bathroom, "Seth you pee on the toilet, don't do that. king (clean) it up, it yucky!" One more for my team- thanks Jeb!! I have noticed I used to clean the toilet between 7-10 times a day during the summer and maybe twice since school started...what will I do with all that extra time?

No comments: