Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Superhero


Seth decided he wanted to be IRONMAN for Halloween. While I was at Costco I saw the Ironman costume and figured I better get it now, or later they might not have his size. Jeb saw the Power Ranger costume, and changed his mind from being Nacho Libre for Halloween to a Power Ranger. It is really too bad. I think he would have given Lance Youd (a guy who dressed up as him last year) a run for his money. Jeb has even been practicing his wrestling moves, and looks similar to Jack Black in stretchy pants. Oh well though, as long as he's happy.
They have been running around in their costume since I brought them home. In fact, they were bonding quite nicely. Why even tonight when I opened the window to get a breeze while doing dishes, I heard Jeb say, "No way Seth! I can pee way farther than you." It was touching really...to see them get along so well.
The past several nights Jeb has asked to sleep at the foot of our bed- on the bear rug. The last two nights we have told him "No". Last night at about 3am, I hear "aaahhhh, I stuck- I stuck!" Jeb crying. I realized then that he was in my room and the sound is coming from under the bed. He had snuck in and slept under the bed, so he wouldn't get caught. Only problem, Jeb's head is on the bigger side and it got stuck under the frame of the bed. I woke up, freed him then carried him to his own bed.

3 comments:

Cal said...

Mary, first thank you for changing your background, I use to see lines in my vision for a while after reading your blog. I love reading it though so I would endure. Next, I've been struggling with what to be for halloween and if jeb's not going to use his Nacho Libre costume?...........Maybe I could borrow it?
NACHOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!

Adam said...

haha... Jeb should be Nacho Libre!!!

Mandi said...

It's too bad about the lure of commercialism that could pull Jeb away from his "stretchy pants". What is a power ranger compared to the satisfaction of being a truly warped monk? As I say, it's a shame. ;O)